It is important for Infigen to engage with and support the communities in which it operates. Infigen is involved with local communities during the planning and development stages of new projects, and then through the life of each wind and solar farm. For more information about the development projects and to see where these are located go to:Our Business.
Open days are organised for visitors to tour its wind farms and enter a wind turbine. During the open days visitors are able to chat to the Infigen team about how the wind farm is managed, learn about the composition of turbines and how wind power is turned into electricity.
To find out about our projects and ask questions from the people who build, own and operate wind and solar farms, you can come along to information sessions and community meetings.
Bodangora Wind Farm
- Friday, 2 September 2011 - Comobella Hall from 1 to 6 pm
- Saturday, 3 September 2011 - Comobella Hall from 8 am to 8 pm
Cherry Tree Wind Farm
- Sunday, 4 December 2011 - Whiteheads Creek Hall on Kobyboyn Road from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday, 5 December 2011 - Trawool Valley Resort from 11 am to 8 pm
Hepburn wind farm tour
- Seymour Alternative Farming Expo, 17-19 February 2012, between 9 am to 5.30 pm
- Sunday, 19 February 2012 from 10 am to 5 pm.
Flyers Creek Wind Farm
- Monday, 28 November 2011 - Blayney High School, Water Street, from 7 pm