Watch this space for new job opportunities at Infigen or stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Corporate Financial Analyst
Commercial and Quantitative Analysis
Responsibilities and activities
Corporate Financial Modelling
- Develop, test, document, and maintain an in-house three-statement corporate financial models of Infigen’s business
- Work with Infigen’s financial reporting and treasury teams to record and input relevant data at regular intervals
- Work closely with the broader CQA team to develop efficient fit-for-purpose interfaces between the corporate financial model and Infigen’s in-house energy market models
- Run ad hoc scenario tests to understand the likely impact of various regulatory, policy, and competitive landscape changes
- Author reports presenting findings from the corporate financial model to senior management and the board directors
- Interface with project teams to incorporate potential development projects into the corporate financial model
- At times, work with external stakeholders including auditors, debt providers, investment bankers, and legal advisors
Key selection criteria
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in commerce, law, engineering, mathematics, economics or a related discipline.
- An appropriate finance qualification such as CFA, CA, CPA, MBA, Masters of Applied Finance, or a Bachelor of Commerce, is desirable.
Experience & skills
The ideal candidate will possess most, if not all, of the following experience, skills and personal qualities:
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in either a bulge bracket or boutique investment bank, or in an appropriate team within a Big 4 accounting firm
- Significant experience in three-statement financial modelling
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality reports and presentations, and presenting those outcomes internally and externally
- Knowledge of the Australian National Electricity Market would be advantageous (as would knowledge of energy markets more generally) but is not required
Interested? To find our more, call Dave McKillop on (02) 8075 9902 or apply direct to email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest
Infigen sells the power generation output from its operations in two ways: through contracts and on a merchant basis. For every megawatt hour of renewable energy generated, Infigen earns one renewable energy certificate called Large-scale Generation Certificate (LGC). Infigen sells LGCs to obligated companies and entities that need certificates to comply with the LRET scheme, and organisations that voluntarily purchase accredited GreenPower.
If you wish to express interest in jobs at Infigen, please send your CV at HR.firstname.lastname@example.org.