Watch this space for new job opportunities at Infigen or stay in touch on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
- Maintenance of general ledger for all of Infigen’s corporate entities.
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly balance sheet and P&L reconciliations for corporate entities.
- Maintenance and recording of intergroup transactions and agreements such as monthly management recharges & corporate card coding.
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and project accounting reconciliations
- Preparation and lodgment of monthly BAS (including GST)
- Support in the preparation of half-year and full year financial statements for Infigen’s ASX listed Annual Report, and subsidiary accounts.
- Prepare analytical reviews, variance analysis of actual income statement, balance sheet and cash flows when required.
- Liaise with external auditors during half-year review and full year audits.
- Preparation and lodgment of monthly BAS.
- Assist with preparation of tax compliance reports such as annual tax returns and FBT returns.
- Accounts payable cover, review and posting at the transaction level. Project cost set up and management.
- Assist with developing and maintaining a strong financial control environment.
- Actively identify opportunities for improvements and proactively manage implementation of improvements.
- Degree qualified accounting / business major
- Post Degree qualification (CA or CPA)
- 2-3 years’ experience post qualification
- Sound understanding of accounting standards
- Experience with general ledger and financial reporting systems would be advantageous
- Experience with preparation of financial statements would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Well organised, self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects, including ad hoc requests
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and proactively manage its implementation.
Interested? Contact Dave McKillop on +61 2 8075 9902 or email@example.com to apply.
- Preparation, analysis and completion of risk assessments.
- Preparation, analysis and completion of fault investigations on plant and component failures including review and/or management of those conducted by external service contractors.
- Maintenance of technical documentation and records.
- Evaluation of operational practices to improve asset performance and reliability.
- Researching new technology to improve asset reliability and yield performance.
- Preparation of asset management plans and procedures.
- The preparation of operational plans for each asset, identifying financial and growth objectives.
- Preparation of documentation for audit requirements from Regulators, Network Providers and State and Local Regulatory Authorities.
- HSE initiatives and programs to ensure compliance with all company policies, state and federal legislation ensuring safety and healthy working.
- 2-3 years minimum work experience in electrical generation assets. Previous wind or thermal generation experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work and fit in with a team environment and capable of working in remote locations.
- Highly numerically literate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer and reporting skills, including a minimum of intermediate skill level in using MS Excel and Word.
- High attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills.
- Demonstrated use of initiative, common sense approach.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a focus on delivery
Contact Begona on (02) 8289 3145 or Begona.Menendez@robertwalters.com.au to apply. Job reference 1195580