Watch this space for new job opportunities at Infigen or stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Electrical Engineer – Grid Connections
As Technical Services Engineer you will:
- Develop technical specifications and contractual documents including procurement and construction contracts and connection agreements.
- Commission and review technical documents issued by contractors and/or consultants including grid connection packages, functional design and technical specifications.
- Facilitate technical interfaces of grid connections with Network Service Providers, AEMO and regulators.
- Prepare analyse and complete risk assessments.
- Prepare generation registration documentation.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in electrical generation assets, appreciates the complexities behind grid connectivity in the current market and has the knowledge and expertise to navigate positive outcomes. In return we offer a competitive package and benefits.
All candidates must have legal rights to work in Australia and be based or willing to be based in Sydney.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Tiffany Bromwich on (02) 8031 9921 or ‘Apply’ attaching a CV.
Connection Services Manager
This is a new fixed term role joining an experienced team who have a passion for delivering renewable projects.
As Connection Services Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Support the broader business across a range of projects in development, construction and existing operating sites.
- Develop and manage strategies surrounding grid connections.
- Undertake strategic planning meetings with client stakeholders to streamline grid connection processes.
- Establish and maintain technical relationships with AEMO and NSPs and other partners.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with AEMO, NSPs and NER.
- Co-ordinate and validate modelling and reporting to meet regulatory compliance.
- Deliver the necessary approvals according to project schedule.
- Manage the commercial aspects of network connection process including negotiation of connection agreements with NSPs.
- Keep well-informed of network augmentation initiatives, regulatory and technical changes to inform and influence business strategy and project development.
- Manage the external contract engineering for grid connection issues.
- Inform management regarding schedule and risks.
Do you have the Skills, Qualifications and Experience we are looking for?
- Experience managing connection of conventional and/or renewable generators in the NEM
- Experience in working with NSP and regulatory issues
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and solve complex problems
- Ability to influence commercial outcomes
- Understanding of National Electricity Market and AEMO standards
- Familiarity of PSSe/PSCAD modelling desirable but not requirement to have experience in modelling
- Full working rights in Australia
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and successful team on some exciting renewable projects in Australia.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Tiffany Bromwich on (02) 8031 9921 or email your application with a resume addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.