- Commercial operation date: January 2010
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM): Suzlon Energy
- Wind turbines: 67 x Suzlon S88
- Total installed capacity: 140.7 MW
Relevant Approval Authorities
The Construction Environmental Management Plan and the Construction Compliance Report are available at the Capital site office.
Project Approval for the Capital wind farm was granted by the NSW Department of Planning. The project approval documents and environmental assessment are available at the following links:
- Register of Major Projects (and modifications – Capital Wind Farm)
- Signed Project Approval
- Modification of Minister’s Approval
- Operation Environmental Management Plan
- Emergency Response Plan: Capital & Woodlawn Wind Farm Procedure
In accordance with the requirements of our Environmental Protection Licences for the Capital wind farm, and in the unlikely event of an incident, Infigen shall report pollution incidents immediately to the NSW EPA, NSW Ministry of Health, Fire and Rescue NSW, SafeWork NSW and the relevant local council.
‘Immediately’ has its ordinary dictionary meaning of promptly and without delay. The process for notification is provided in the process flowchart here.
Please contact Infigen Energy if you have any questions via phone at (02) 8031 9947 or 1800 917 372 and by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.