Newsletter, October 2014
1 October 2014
Capital Community Committee Report
The Capital Community Committee met for a quarterly review of sponsorship applications received by Infigen Energy on Thursday, 18 September 2014 in Bungendore. This was the fourth meeting since the Committee was formed in September 2013.
The Committee received nine applications in total and approved $9,500 to be shared between:
- Bungendore Christmas Festival
- Bungendore High School Committee
- Bungendore Show 2015
- Tarago Bushfire Brigade
- Stewart Street park project commenced by the Tarago and District Progress Association.
The Committee put forward that the Tarago Landcare Group and its project to save the Lumley Road trees becomes the fundraising target of Run with the Wind 2014.
Other ideas of providing in-kind support to the projects were also discussed and will be communicated to relevant applicants.
If you wish to become a member of the Committee, please express your interest by emailing at email@example.com.
Local VIP campaign
A reminder to Tarago residents that there are discounts available. The campaign has now been extended to 20 October 2014. Please use the codes below to receive discounts in each age and distance category.
- Adult 10km entry for $20: AdultVIP10
- Adult 5km entry for $20: AdultVIP5
- Free entry for under 18’s to 10km course: Under18VIP10
- Free entry for under 18’s to 5km course: Under18VIP5