Bodangora Wind Farm
Number of turbines
Number of homes powered
Bodangora Wind Farm is located approximately 15 km east of Wellington, near Dubbo in New South Wales in the area originally inhabited by the Wiradjuri people. The 113.2 MW wind farm has been operating since 2019 and comprises 33 General Electric 3.43-130 wind turbines. The wind farm generates enough renewable energy to power approximately 49,000 homes each year.
Bodangora Wind Farm was developed, constructed and continues to be operated by Iberdrola Australia. A Power Purchase Agreement for electricity and Large Generation certificates (LGCs) for 60% of Bodangora Wind Farm's electricity generation is in place with Energy Australia until 31 December 2030.
The Bodangora Wind Farm Community Consultative Committee (CCC) was established in 2012 and generally meets on a quarterly basis. Members include residents local to the wind farm.
The Bodangora Wind Farm Community Fund allocates a minimum of $50,000 of community funding each year. This arrangement is in place for at least the first 25 years of the operation of the wind farm, until 2044. The Bodangora Wind Farm Community Fund is administered by Dubbo Regional Council.
Iberdrola Australia also contributes $17,000 each year to the Bodangora Wind Farm Community Enhancement Fund which sponsors local events. The Community Enhancement Fund is managed and distributed by Iberdrola Australia.
Plans or programmes relating to the Conditions of Project Approval are provided below:
- Meeting Minutes - 31 March 2021
- Annual Report - 2020
- Meeting Minutes - 11 November 2020
- Meeting Minutes - 15 April 2020
- Meeting Minutes - 22 May 2019
- Meeting Minutes - 27 February 2019
- Meeting Minutes – 12 July 2018
- Meeting Minutes - 27 February 2018
- Meeting Minutes - 14 November 2017
- Meeting Minutes – 7 June 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 7 March 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 14 September 2015
- Meeting Minutes – 26 May 2015
- Annual Report - 2015
- Meeting Minutes – 6 August 2014
- Meeting Minutes – 12 March 2014
- Annual Report - 2014
- Meeting Minutes – 10 December 2012
- Meeting Minutes – 10 September 2012
- Meeting Minutes – 10 July 2012
- Meeting Minutes – 20 June 2012
- Meeting Minutes – 4 March 2012
- CCC Member Details
Bodangora Image Gallery
You must obtain Infigen's prior written approval before you publish, reproduce or distribute the images in this gallery. If you'd like to do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org