Code of Conduct
Infigen expects all directors, employees and contractors and consultants to:
- Promote the achievement of a “Zero Harm” safety culture
- Demonstrate a high standard of performance focused on the creation of value for our security holders and managing the risks that arise in our business
- Act with honesty and integrity in all our dealings with internal and external stakeholders
- Comply fully with all relevant domestic and international laws and regulations, Infigen’s contractual obligations and Infigen’s policies and procedures
- Promptly and expeditiously report any actual or potential breaches of the law, regulation, contractual obligations or Infigen’s policies and procedures or developments that may adversely affect Infigen’s business interests, immediately
The Infigen Boards have endorsed this Code as part of Infigen’s corporate governance framework. All directors, employees, contractors and consultants of the Infigen group are required to comply fully with both the spirit and the letter of this Code, as well as applicable laws, obligations and policies.